FRIENDS OF ZIEGLER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Dear Friend of Ziegler,
Ziegler is once again pleased to introduce our very popular and highly sought-after Friends of Ziegler Internship Program for Summer 2023! This program is open to current college students who will be entering their Junior or Senior year (Seniors strongly preferred) in the Fall of 2023, and who are related to clients or prospective clients, capital markets participants and/or industry professionals that work with Ziegler or others having ties to the healthcare/senior living industries. We encourage bright, motivated students to apply who have a desire for hands-on experience in investment banking in a fast paced, energetic environment.
- Assisting with research related to industry trends and client requests
- Performing specific projects for our investment banking teams
- Conducting financial analysis and other tasks related to live financings that are in process to name a few
Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to hear from various leaders and practice heads throughout our entire firm in weekly Lunch and Learn sessions. Further, our Senior Living Analytical Team offers Interns weekly educational sessions related to senior living finance. Interns will have the opportunity to participate in two Ziegler hosted conferences held in our Chicago office, one focuses on institutional investors and the other focuses on a family of private equity funds that we sponsor. Last, we offer the Interns a day visit to tour Ziegler financed senior living clients in the Chicago land area.
- 9/17 – Accepting Resumes
- 10/7 – Acceptance Window Closes
- 10/10 – Hiring Team Reviews and Coordinates Prospective Interviews
- 11/01 – December – All Interested Candidates will Receive a Follow-Up Regardless of Acceptance Status
- 10 Week Program
- Start: May/June 2023 (*Flexible – dependent on student’s school schedule)
- End: August 2023
One of our various practices in Investment Banking – Healthcare Corporate Finance, Senior Living Finance, Healthcare Finance, Education Finance, Structured & General Municipal Finance, Senior Housing & Care Finance as well our Capital Markets team – will welcome you if selected for the Ziegler Summer program.
Find a link to our website where you can learn more about our firm. We look forward to receiving all your great referrals! Please submit all resumes along with who referred you to our program to: ZieglerHR@ziegler.com